- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Quality Control Coordinator
£18k-£20k plus Benefits
Our client is an importer and national wholesale distributor of high quality specialty food products from the Mediterranean and European regions. Due to expansion they now seek a Quality Control Coordinator
Supporting the Technical Manager, the Quality Control Coordinator will coordinate activities relating to food safety as well as Occupational Health and Safety procedures. Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the technical team in setting up and managing Food Safety and Health & safety related systems for businesses.
• Testing Physical, organoleptic parameters and labelling of Food/Rice at various stages from Goods-In through to Dispatch
• Ensuring that food/ Rice samples are sent to Laboratory for Microbiological, Chemical & DNA testing as per test schedule/ standard of the company.
• Conducting traceability trials both scheduled and unscheduled tracing the product and dealing with customer complaints, and passing on issues to managers where necessary
• Assisting in maintaining a good level of Occupational Health & Safety
• Any other task as required for continuous improvement of Food Safety, Health & Safety and Legality.
• The Quality Control Coordinator will have previous experience in a similar role within food or FMCG industry.
• Work in a team, under the supervision of your line manager.
• Able to work to deadlines and prioritize tasks as required.
• Knowledge of HACCP, GMP & BRC standard would be advantageous.
• Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
Our client is an importer and national wholesale distributor of high quality specialty food products from the Mediterranean and European regions.
They are part of one of India’s largest food and rice manufacturers; due to steady growth they are looking for a Quality Control Coordinator to join their technical team.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a Quality Technician, Quality Control or Quality Control Coordinator.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Ipswich, Harwich, Felixstowe and Suffolk.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.