Quality Engineer – Plastic Manufacturing
up to £35,000 plus benefits
My client is one of the world’s biggest manufacturers and suppliers of precision injection moulded products; due to steady growth they are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team in Motherwell.
As a quality engineer you will be required to do the following…
• Ensure that customer processes & delivery performance are monitored, analysed and reported on, to ensure quality performance with regard to defects, quality costs & customer returns.
• Ensure that root cause analysis for internal & external product or process non-conformances are reported and that the customer is kept informed of the corrective action / continuous improvement plans.
• To ensure that production personnel and quality auditors fully understand the quality requirement and support when quality issues arise.
To be considered for the quality engineer role you will need the following……..
• proven experience in a Quality function within a manufacturing sector – preferably plastics.
• Excellent customer service skills, with evidence of how relationships with external customers have been built and maintained.
• Understanding of process improvement tools (e.g. Six Sigma), and experience of implementing these techniques within the workplace.
• An understanding of working to and managing ISO 9001.
My client is one of the world’s biggest manufacturers and suppliers of precision injection moulded products who for more than 60 years have built their reputation as a supplier of precision injection moulded products, for some of the world’s leading brands.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as Quality Engineer or Quality Technician or QA Technician.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Motherwell, Hamilton or Glasgow.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.