We’re looking for a Quality Manager to work for our client.
Established in 1890, they are a leading manufacturer of ingredients for the food manufacturing sector.
If you can demonstrate a background in the management of a quality function involving and overseas manufacturing base and UK warehousing / distribution then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– All aspects of quality and compliance – focussing itinually on creating and deploying a robust QMS
– Day to day and strategic management of the quality function
– Improving the sampling and product specification process to better mitigate risk
– Failure investigation and the implementation of resolutions with a manufacturing base that is, in the main, based outside of the UK
– Managing the testing process – especially to ensure compliances with regulations detailed by several external bodies
– Experience of the management of a quality function involving and overseas manufacturing base and UK warehousing / distribution
– Additional experience of creating and driving through the systems and processes needed to enable this
– A background in driving through modifications / resolutions to deliver continuous improvement to process and product alike
– Basic salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Think that this Quality Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Quality Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Head of Quality Management, Group Quality Manager or as a Head of Quality Assurance.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.