- £37000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Quality Assurance Manager – Bakery
Our client is a family run bakery and due to steady growth they are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with some bakery experience.
– Ensure that all health, safety and quality requirements are met across areas including food safety, food quality and hygiene of all production and external areas.
– agree programme of action with relevant departments to address issues raised by risk
– Manage supplier audit programme and carrying out routine audits and liaise with suppliers regarding non-conformance and relevant corrective actions.
– Manage shift briefings and be able to handle disciplinary actions liaising with HR.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a QA / Health and Safety function ideally within a food production environment. They will be able to analyse problems and make recommendations/decisions as well as have the ability to lead, plan, organise, motivate and control personnel.
On the qualification front you will have a basic food hygiene certificate and knowledge of BRC systems. Preference will be given to anyone with a qualification in quality auditing.
Based in London, our client is a family run Italian bakery and they produce the very finest focaccia, ciabatta and Panini breads. They supply the leading airlines, sandwich manufacturers and food service retailers with their bread.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a Quality Manager, QA Manager and Quality Assurance Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Wembley, Harrow, and Brenford.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy