- £34000 - £37000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£34-£37,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation; due to steady growth they are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
As a Quality Manager you will be required to do the following…
• Ensure that a continued proactive and inclusive approach to Quality standards are maintained and practically complied with throughout the entire business by liaison with all levels of management.
• Provide guidance on Quality tools and techniques to drive Quality improvement.
• Monthly reporting to QSHE Manager including relevant Key Performance Indicators.
• Manage the Quality department personnel and identify training needs.
• Manage relevant aspects of the Quality department business administration including cost control, training, staff motivation and development.
• Represent the department in support of ‘quality in design’ principles and the verification of test results during new product development.
To be considered for the Quality Manager role you will need the following experience…
• Ideal candidate will have degree or HND in engineering management systems or mechanical engineering.
• Significant knowledge and experience in controlling management systems in Quality within an engineering or production/manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience of managing multi-disciplined quality teams and be able to work as part of a team or independently.
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation, they offer supporting products and services for one-stop-shopping and in industries as widespread as oil & gas, water & wastewater, chemical & petrochemical, food & beverage, power, minerals & mining and marine.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as a Quality Manager or Quality Assurance Manager within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Wellingborough, Northampton or Northamptonshire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.