- £43000 - £43000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£43000 plus bonus, car, laptop and phone.
Your main objective is to provide quality management and support to a number of domiciliary care providers within your region. There are many tasks incorporated into the position of a Quality Manager, some are listed below:
- To advise and guide business owners with the initial registration of a domiciliary care branch.
- To achieve new quality targets working with new and existing branches.
- To assist in the implementation of quality management
- To prepare reports and attend meetings with directors to present your development and quality structures throughout your region
You will have worked in a similar role within social care before, preferably within the domiciliary care sector. As the Quality Manager it is essential you have a good business understanding, able to manage your own targets as well as being able to motivate your team.
Also holding a cleaning driving licence and clear DBS.
One of the UK’s leading and most respected care providers to people in their own home. They have a fantastic ethos on how they care for their clients which is a module that has been repeatedly replicated in all the care provisions that they run. This position may be suitable for candidates from all social care sector business development .
If you feel you have the right experience and knowledge for this role please call
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us