We have a great opportunity for a Quality Officer / Deputy Manager for a lovely care home for the elderly in Sutton Coldfield. We’re looking for somebody that is great at implementation and following systems and processes, to ensure that through audits are regularly completed to ensure that the quality of care is consistently monitored, and excellent outcomes are delivered to people. This is a small but friendly home, with a caring and dedicated staff team in place.
The Deputy Manager Role
- You’ll be joining a friendly and caring team who deliver a great service to the residents living there. They are rated good with CQC and enjoy having a good reputation in the community.
- This is a new post, being introduced to give some additional support in terms of quality monitoring and it’ll be your responsibility to manage quality systems and audits, identifying areas for improvement and working with the management team to ensure that positive changes are made.
- This is a small home, that is well run and managed. They envisage the person working 2 days and week in the office and 2 days on the floor, so you’ll need to be willing to lead the shift, deliver care and lead from the front as well as the quality monitoring tasks.
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for somebody who is very process orientated and is familiar with a range of systems and processes in a care home. You’ll have prior experience of completing audits, monitoring care provision and identifying areas for improvement. You’ll be familiar with a range of audits including care plans, health and safety, medication audits, training audits etc.
- You’ll have good knowledge of CQC and regulatory requirement, mental capacity act, DolS and be qualified to NVQ level 3
- You’ll be able to work over a varied rota – this will include every other weekend. This is 36 hour per week post, working 4 days but for the right candidate we could consider part time.
Interested? To be considered for the Deputy Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment for more information please call me on 0121 36 22318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.