- £27000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Kingston Upon Hull
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Quality Technical Auditor – Food Manufacturing
27k-32k per annum
Our client is a well-established international food manufacturer and due to steady growth they are looking for a Quality Technical Auditor to work from their Hull site.
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance of quality systems, adherence to third party audit scopes and for driving best practice in GMP, HACCP.
• To be responsible for the third party internal audit requirements, targeting 100% compliance.
• Manage and maintain the internal sample scheduled to ensure they comply with customer requirements and provide due diligence assurance.
• Trending and monitoring of analytical and micro results to drive improvement.
• Ensure that plant hygiene, methods, equipment and Quality Systems meet regulatory and third-party audit standards.
• To be proactive, working with production and technical teams to develop strong working relationships to move the business forward.
• Monitoring, analysing & thoroughly investigating quality & food safety complaints making and communicating changes where necessary, and achieving company complaints reduction targets.
• Lead the Plant HACCP Team, and ensures compliance.
• Operate in accordance with Company Health, Safety and Quality standards and processes.
• Support continual improvement of lean manufacturing processes &
Undertake other duties within the plant, in line with personal competencies as required.
• Experience of Quality Systems processes and experience of coordinating third party audits.
• Good knowledge of food safety legislation and best practices.
• Food science degree or similar.
• Understanding of AIB/BRC requirements.
• Level 3 HACCP
• Level 3 food safety.
Our client is a well-established international food manufacturer, they were established in 1950s and today they operate in 26 countries around the world.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as Quality Technical Auditor, Quality Assurance Officer, Quality Technician or Quality Inspector.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Hull, Grimsby, York and Scunthorpe.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.