- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£26-£28,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation, due to steady growth they are looking for a Quality Technician to join their team.
As a Quality Technician you will be required to do the following:
• Ensure, through a regime of inspection and test, that finished products and in process assemblies, components & materials are fit for purpose.
• Record inspection findings and use creative skills in developing/using improved recording and analysis techniques.
• Apply root cause analysis as necessary to prevent re-occurrence.
• Internal system and process audits. Manage findings and proactively deal with resultant actions.
• Manning the ‘main’ inspection facility and providing proactive service to manufacturing facility including ‘hands on support’.
• Represent QSHE department at Supplier Quality Audits, timely completion of Audit Reports to schedule.
To be considered for the Quality Technician role you will have:
• Previous experience working within Quality in a manufacturing environment and have excellent awareness of the requirements of ISO9001.
• Excellent organising, planning and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work within a team and also independently.
• Willingness to travel, internationally on occasions
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation, they offer supporting products and services for one-stop-shopping and in industries as widespread as oil & gas, water & wastewater, chemical & petrochemical, food & beverage, power, minerals & mining and marine.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as a Quality Engineer or Quality Assurance Technician within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Wellingborough, Northampton or Northamptonshire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.