- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently looking for a Quality Technician who ideally has experience within Aerospace Engineering . My Client is a well-established manufacturer of Aerospace Components and due to continued growth require a Permanent Quality Technician to join their already successful team.
• As an experienced Quality Technician you will report into the Managing Director, with a strong link to the Production Manager.
• Your main focus will be reading Engineering Drawings and specifically ensuring all aspects of Quality and Conformity are managed for the Companies Products and Services.
• You will also ensure that all “Housekeeping” tasks are implemented and maintained
• Liaison with customers and communicating clearly is imperative
• You will also be responsible for maintaining and updating accreditations including AS9100C and BS19001
• Quality Documentation must be accurate, and you will complete FAIRS Reports, Certificates of Conformance & update engineering drawings.
• Part of the role will include Inspection, Packing and Dispatch, so you will be responsible for the staff and all tasks carried out in these departments
• You will also be tasked to monitor all policies and procedures
• You will have previous experience reading Engineering Drawings
• Ideally you will have worked as a Quality Technician within the Aerospace Davison
• You will have AS9100C and BSI9001 Accreditation experience
• Ideally you will have served an Apprenticeship in Engineering.
• And possess a minimum qualification in Mathematics and English
• You will have a “Can Do Attitude” and look forward to being part of a successful team.
• The job comes with an excellent Salary of up to £25,000 – £28,000
• In addition 20 day’s holiday plus stats per annum
• Work saver Pension
This is a chance to be a big part of a very established company with continued growth plans.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to the link below