- £10 - £12.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Rapid Response Carer
Salary: £10 – £12.50 per hour + monthly availability allowance
We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced Carers to provide support services to vulnerable adults who are experiencing a social care crisis.
Duties include carrying out basic assessments of the care and support needs required and providing and facilitating appropriate support, to enable clients to maintain as independent a lifestyle as possible in their own homes. This Service will involve assisting the client with short-term support and in doing so will at all times observe and respect the client’s dignity, privacy and independence as far as practical.
There are many duties involved in the role of Rapid Response Carer including:
- Responding promptly to emergency calls and making scheduled visits to individuals, after assessment, in their own homes and carry out a range of domiciliary and personal care tasks as dictated by their care package.
- Following approved guidelines when assessing, supporting and providing care to individuals and complying with relevant health and safety and risk assessment legislation policies and procedures.
- Helping the client to look after their own health and well-being and respecting the rights of the client whilst striving to establish and maintain their trust and confidence, and that of the families and personal carers.
- Maintaining confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines.
- Providing the appropriate service for clients, in their own homes in accordance with the agreed care plan and record and report any changes in circumstances in the clients social or health condition to your line manager.
- Keeping a calm and professional manner when dealing with any client whilst providing reassurance and emotional support as required.
- Ensuring that written records of all visits are kept on a contemporaneous basis including records of client care, time sheets and mileage sheets.
The successful candidate will be an experienced support worker with experience of working with vulnerable adults in emergency or crisis situations. You must be able to make informed decisions regarding the service users needs and ensure that written records are completed following visits
CVCR Ltd, a not for profit organisation, is one of the leading providers of Emergency Mobile Response, Pendant Alarm Monitoring Services and Assistive Telecare services for the elderly and vulnerable adults in the UK.
This position will be suitable for: Support worker, carer, community care, health care assistant, nursing assistant, domiciliary carer, learning disabilities worker, mental health support worker
Interested? Click to apply and your application will be considered