- £21500 - £21500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking to recruit a health care professional to work in a new service based at Addenbrookes hospital. You’ll be part of team that provides support and guidance to prevent and shorten hospital admissions. You’ll support patients and their families back into their homes after hospital discharge and identifying support that will prevent future hospital admission.
- This is a full time position 37.5 hours per week, working over a shift pattern – the hours of service are 0800-2200 7 days a week and you’ll need to work every other weekend.
- As a Rapid Response Health worker you’ll be responsible for;
- To provide a responsive flexible service to patients and their families, supporting them safely back into the community after hospital discharge, supporting to build confidence levels and independence.
- To be part of a rapid response team providing support to patients and their families at short notice in the event of staff illness or absence.
- Work in partnership with the START team to identify required support needs enabling discharge safely back into the community.
- To travel as required in order to deliver person centred support.
- To play a proactive role in signposting patients and their families to other relevant support services (both internal and external), to prevent further admissions.
- Personal and Social Care Tasks; Bathing/Showering to include all aspects of personal hygiene, assist with dressing and undressing. Assist with mobility, including transfers using correctly any specialised equipment provided.
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll be an experienced health care professional who is able to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors and other hospital staff.
- You’ll need a proven work history I the care sector and of writing and implementing care plans.
- You must be willing to deliver care where needed.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the Rapid Response Worker vacancy please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us