We’re looking for a talented Recruitment Administrator to work for our client, one of the UK’s foremost law firms.
Offering a salary of circa £22,000 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Please note, this is a full-time home-based role however regular visits to the Manchester and Sheffield offices will be required.
In the Recruitment Administrator role you’ll be primarily responsible for assisting a team of Recruiters in the delivery of a full recruitment service, helping save on agency spend, improve candidate experience, and ultimately recruiting top talent into the business.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– CV searching for a wide variety of roles, building a centralised candidate talent bank and utilising it to help recruit the right person into the right job
– Assisting in the shortlisting of candidates, conducting telephone interviews as well as arranging interviews, while dealing with all candidate application queries and external recruitment agencies
– Preparing, selecting and coordinating assessment centres throughout the UK
The ideal candidate for this Recruitment Administrator role will have experience providing a high standard of support ideally within a recruitment or HR function.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– A confident and outgoing personality with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
– A proactive and self-motivated attitude, able to work effectively remotely while functioning as an important member of an experienced team
– Strong IT skills, proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Assistant, HR Coordinator.
Basic salary: Up to £22,000 per annum for the ideal candidate. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Recruitment Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.