We’re looking for Recruitment Administrators to work for our client, a number of part-time and full-time opportunities available, all on a fixed term contract until the end of December 2021.
Salary up to £18,881 pro rata. Full-time role working 5 shifts over 7 days between the hours of 8am-7pm, part-time role working 28 hours per week across 4 shifts, working days would be Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Flexibility is required between 0800 – 1900 on a Thursday and Friday and 0800 – 1700 on a Saturday and Sunday.
The roles will suit individuals with demonstrable experience providing a high standard of administrative support in previous roles, with excellent organisation skills, high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Reporting to the People Support Centre Team Leader, you would play a key role as part a fast-paced in-house recruitment team, responsible for recruiting suitable applicants for Retail and Supply Chain roles. You would be tasked with providing a first-class volume recruitment service including posting vacancies, screening applicants, inviting to interview and offer management. Tasks to include…
– Escalating vacancies to the Recruitment Manager for wider advertising and sourcing of applicants
– Liaising with Hiring Managers
– Assisting with general recruitment queries and managing an applicant tracking system
– High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a customer focused approach and a warm telephone manner
– Strong administrative and organisational skills
– Ability to multi-task and work with multiple priorities at pace, delivering results within tight timescales
– Able to use initiative with effective team working skills, experience of working collaboratively in a team environment
– Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems and online job boards would be an advantage
– Good IT skills, fully conversant with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and Word
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Recruitment Administrator, HR Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Admin Officer.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– Profit share scheme, management bonus scheme
– Pension, medical insurance, life assurance
– Generous employee discount
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Recruitment Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.