- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Recruitment and Care Co-ordinator
Domiciliary Care Company
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000
I am recruiting for a Recruitment and Care Coordinator to join a busy team based in central Birmingham.
The role is based in a busy domiciliary agency which offers home based support services in central and south Birmingham. The main purpose of the role is to manage, support and monitor the delivery of care and support services and to be responsible for the recruitment and retention of the care team. Main duties of the role include:
- To ensure all service users have a care and support plan
- To monitor and maintain support and care plans
- To produce and manage rotas and cover emergency shifts
- To liaise with service users families, carers and other professionals
- To recruit and retain care staff
- Induction and ongoing training of care staff
- Cover care and support delivery calls in emergency situations
You will be an experienced Senior Carer or Care Co-ordinator with knowledge of domiciliary care and CQC standards. You will have of people performance management ideally you will have experience of managing rotas. You will have experience of recruiting staff and ideally some knowledge of HR processes. You must be a car driver and live with in close proximity to South Birmingham as there will be an element of care provision within the role.
A domiciliary organisation that offer care and support to service users and their families.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us