- £23000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are a reputable, well established Residential and Nursing Home provider based in the Worcestershire area. They now have a very rare opportunity for an Internal HR & Recruitment Coordinator to join their existing HR team. The purpose of the role is to work as part of a small, friendly team and to be the first point of contact for the senior managers with regards to HR and recruitment related queries. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to work for a well-respected, personable and growing organisation and who may have recently completed an HR qualification and looking to expand on their skills and experience within a support function settings.
The position will be a busy and varied role, you will be responsible for playing a part in recruiting a wide range of job roles from nurses, care workers, coordinators to Managers. You will be working closely with the HR team as well as internal and external stakeholders. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Writing and posting adverts for a wide range of positions
- Negotiating rates with recruitment agencies
- Sourcing candidates and sending out offer letters and contracts
- Checking ID Documents, qualifications, Nursing Pins and DBS certificates to ensure staff files are compliant
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest standards at all times
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in HR or Recruitment. You will have good relationship management skills and an organised, methodical approach to your work; you will be a pro-active individual with a good understanding of HR and recruitment procedures.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and ongoing career progression. You will receive ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us