- £19500 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Princes Risborough
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Recruitment Officer – National Charity
£19,500 – £23,000 dependent on experience
I am recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join a charitable organisation. The role offers a salary up to £23,000 and a range of benefits including pension, enhanced annual leave, flexible working, training and development.
You be responsible for all internal and external recruitment for the organisation. The role covers two sites, Hillingdon and Saunderton, Buckinghamshire and there will be regular travel between both offices.
Key accountabilities of the role are:
- Coordinate recruitment advertising via all available means, including direct contact with candidates, to increase the size and quality of the workforce, including establishing partnerships with external organisations.
- Coordinate the recruitment process with operational managers; this will include shortlisting, interviewing and assessments, plus pre-employment checks.
- Work in conjunction with the Training Manager, training providers and operational staff to plan a professional induction process to ensure the retention of valuable staff.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder communication channels, including online, social media and print, to increase the positive profile of the charity.
- Manage regular client and staff surveys including the analysis and presentation of the results.
- Manage staff and client newsletters, including writing articles as appropriate
- Coordinate occasional fundraising events.
The successful candidate will be an experienced recruiter, ideally within the social care sector. You must have knowledge of the legislation for recruitment processes along with strong IT skills. You will have marketing and social media experience and be able to work on projects without supervision.
Due to the location of the offices and the travel involved you must be a car driver with your own vehicle.
A national charitable organisation that support people of all ages and disabilities.
For more information on this role please click apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us