- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for a Healthcare Recruiter to manage the recruitment of carers for a busy domiciliary care company based in Birmingham. The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits and offers the opportunity to work for an organisation with a reputation for providing quality care.
The role is based in a busy domiciliary agency which offers home based support services in central and south Birmingham. The main purpose of the role is to recruit and retain a quality focused care team. This role also requires you to be a part of the care team and you will take part in the on call rota on alternate weekend and for this you will have two days off during the week. The main duties of the role include:
- The recruitment and retention of the care team. This will include organising and attending careers fairs and open days, acting on referrals and networking to ensure that you grow the care staff team.
- You will also be involved in the recruitment process including chasing references and DBS and you will be responsible for ensuring care staff are fully compliant to work.
- Carrying our care calls when required
- Taking part in the on call rota
You will be an experienced Senior Carer or Care Co-ordinator with knowledge of domiciliary care and CQC standards. You will have experience of training care staff and carrying out in depth staff inductions. You must be a car driver and live with in close proximity to central Birmingham as there will be an element of care provision within the role.
A domiciliary organisation that offer care and support to service users and their families.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us