We’re looking for a Recruitment And Training Consultant to work for our client.
They are a domiciliary care company who provide 2000 hours of care across Heathrow, Hays, Uxbridge, Ruislip and Ickenham.
If you can demonstrate experience of recruiting and training within the care sector then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
- Organising and delivering recruitment and training for the carers within the company
- Processing applications
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Training staff
- Updating all systems in relation to recruitment and training
- Experience of recruiting and training within the care sector
- A train the trainer award
- You will need to be well organised
- Good at communicating
- Able to influence others
- A full driving licence is needed for this role
- Basic salary: £25,000 – £27,000 per annum
- Benefits include:
— 28 days holiday
— Blue light discount card
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Recruitment And Training Consultant role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Recruitment And Training Consultant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Training Manager, Recruiter, Recruitment Manager or as a HR Consultant.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.