- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North West London
- Community Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Training and Recruitment Manager
£28000 to £32000
Your role as a training and recruitment manager will be to work across 2 large domiciliary care branches providing development and support to staff who provide care within the community in their own homes for both elderly and adults with learning disabilities, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of all new starter training and induction courses.
- Updates for care staff mandatory training.
- Managing your own diary ensuring that all is covered and up to date with your allocated staff.
- You will be delivering inductions and refresher courses for the rest of the time also ensuring admin days are completed.
- Managing recruitment retention
- Managing recruitment processes
- You are required to travel between branches needed so you must be flexible.
You as the training and recruitment manager will need to have previous experience within a training role such as training manager or development officer and have some experience within recruitment of support and care staff, You will also need to hold the relevant qualifications.
Our client is part of a national care service, providing home care within the community. Our client offers high quality care to customers and fantastic benefits for all their staff.
If you are looking for any other roles with Health and Social Care within the UK we are a national Social Care recruiter and may have a role open please feel free to call me directly to discuss opportunities.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us