- £16000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Recruiter / Resourcer
£16,000 – £20,000 plus bonuses circa £6000 a year but uncapped
I am currently recruiting for an experience recruiter for a Domiciliary Care company in Leicester who will be responsible for the recruitment of care staff for a busy branch. You’ll be responsible for the full recruitment process from advertising to interviews.
You key responsibilities will to;
- Sourcing job applicants utilising various mediums including the internet, print media, job boards, headhunting, referrals etc
- Design adverts and promotional campaigns to incentivise candidates to re register.
- Arrange and attend recruitment fairs and events as required.
- Contacting candidates to understand availability and appetite for current available roles
- Organise an initial interview and registration as soon as possible with all new applicants to determine skills and qualifications
- Managing the candidate database and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date with all activity
- Ensure we have appropriate paperwork for the candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK and that it complies with the regulations
- Working with Central Compliance to obtain all documentation including references and enhanced DBS checks on all applicants, chasing where applicable.
- Ensure all qualification certificates are checked and copied for the candidates file if required.
- You’ll have a good level of general education including a minimum of C grade at GCSE English
- You’ll have a strong understanding of the recruitment cycle
- You’ll be results driven and be someone who strives to hit targets
- You’ll have experience of working in a professional environment
- You’ll be able to work under your own initiative
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318