- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience
I am recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join my client at their busy domiciliary care branch located near to Huntingdon.
They provide care and support services within the community. They are part of an award winning group of domiciliary care offices and this branch in particular is rapidly expanding.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, good opportunities to progress in the future and excellent working conditions.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
– Proactively organise and attend events to help promote the company
– Identify and follow up leads for potential new employees
– Work to achieve set targets on a monthly basis
– Complete all relevant checks for new starters
– Regularly update marketing material
– Network in the local and wider community to help build relationships
– Previous experience within a recruitment/sales role
– Must be a good communicator and confident when presenting and speaking to new people
– A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role as regular travel off site will be required
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us