- £20000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
As one of the most progressive IT recruitment consultancies, we at Coburg Banks are known for providing excellent support and service, whether to candidates, clients or to our staff. Due to expansion we are seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our IT recruitment team based in the West Midlands
We require someone who is a go-getter and extremely organised. This is because tasks will include:
- Sourcing potential opportunities.
- Negotiating fee rates.
- Finding and assessing candidates.
- Controlling the recruitment process and advising both clients and candidates.
- Keeping the CRM up-to-date.
- Dealing with problematic situations in a prompt and professional manner.
- Managing the client to unearth further opportunities with them.
We need someone with previous sales or recruitment experience, ideally within an IT setting. You will have had experience of selling to decision makers within a business and will be open to training, constantly be looking to exceed targets and develop your knowledge base. You will be highly organised, have fantastic communication and negotiation skills and be highly competitive
What we offer:
- Full recruitment sales and process training
- Hot leads from marketing efforts
- Access to all the leading job boards
- Access to Social Media sites
- A structured career path
- The ability to earn significant money
- A great working environment
£20k to £26k basic (reviewed every 6 months)
£45k realistic OTE – uncapped commission (up to 20% of the fee as a bonus)
+ Healthcare + gym membership + incentives
If you have the motivation, desire to succeed and want a career in IT recruitment then please send your CV to the link below.