Health & Social Care Recruiters, please pay attention!
Are you an experienced Temp Desk Consultant?
Do you want to join a unique company that provide excellent care not only to their clients but also to their staff?
Are you looking to join a company that provides extensive and competitive bonus schemes?
My client has been established for over 3 years. With hard work and motivation, the owner and his team have grown the temporary workforce to nearly 200. This is from investing heavily within current and up to date qualifications / training and ensuring staff retention is a key priority. It is now time for him to take a step back and bring in further members to the team to help expand the already successful business.
The main duties include:
- Managing the day to day operations of your temporary desk
- Responsible for the development of your desk
- Maintain and build client relationships
- Business Development and exceeding KPIs
- Carrying out candidate interviews, reference chasing, and ensuring compliance
- You will be an experienced and successful recruitment consultant, with previous experience working within Education, Health or Social Care recruitment.
- You will be driven and motivated by sales, and winning new business
- Have a proven track record of regularly billing a successful desk
- Looking to join a leading specialist recruiter, with the ambition to progress and grow throughout the company.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us