- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South East London
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a new set up branch specialising in Nurse Recruitment. They’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their Brixton based office. They offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a warm desk and lots of back office support that enables you to focus on billing. On offer is a competitive salary of £23,000 – £25,000 and realistically you’ll earn£35,000 + in your first year with commission. You’ll be starting up a new desk, so recruitment sales experience is essential, you will have the benefit of joining a company that has access to plenty of clients to develop further.
This post of a Recruitment Consultant working for a Recruitment Agency that provides staff into hospitals, Nursing homes and the community –You’ll be running a temporary desk, though there is also the opportunity to make some perm placements and the business is there for you, you will need to develop a process to attract Nursing staff.
As a Recruitment Consultant / Sales Consultant you’ll be responsible for;
- Servicing existing business
- Business development – developing existing clients to maximise potential business and identifying new clients to generate new business
- Client visits
- Conduct candidate interviews, source top quality candidates, and develop a good rapport with all candidates.
- Filling bookings with the most appropriate candidates
- We are ideally looking for candidates with Nursing or Health Care recruitment experience though we will consider applicants have worked in other recruitment sectors.
- It is essential that you have prior experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant in a fast paced recruitment agency and understand the demands of temporary recruitment
- You’ll need experience of business development / sales and not be phone shy
- You’ll be highly motivated – the commission scheme is uncapped and for motivated hard-workers there is the potential to make a lot of money
- You must have the ability to work to deadlines
- You’ll need to be a driver with own vehicle
- The earning potential is excellent – no threshold before you get commission and competitive basic salaries. There’s also the opportunity to progress up in this growing organisation.
To apply for the Recruitment Consultant role click ‘Apply’ and if you meet the above criteria I will contact you to discuss in further details.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us