- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Recruitment Consultant required. Are you feeling fed up of working for a company where you achieve your target and not reaping the rewards back in bonus? Do you want to have the ability to manage your own time and create your own desk of clients?
If you answer YES, I need to hear from you NOW!
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you will develop new business whilst maintaining existing clients across the UK.
- Source and attract candidates for permanent contracts.
- Hit financial targets and KPI’s set by your manager.
- Proactively get an understanding of your geographical area and the surrounding business.
- Minimum of 12 months experience within permanent recruitment. (any sector)
- Ambitious and motivated.
- Desire to be successful.
- Have a proven track record.
- £24k to £28k basic (reviewed every 6 months)
- £45k to £50k realistic OTE (up to 20% of the fee as a bonus)
- Up to 40 days holiday.
- Incentives/treats such as early finishes, extra holidays and business days out.
- Free gym membership and healthcare after probation period.
- Free parking.
If you have read the above and feel that you have something more to give to a company that will reward you on your hard work?
Contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326 or email cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.