- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion and the increased demand for Jobs in Health and Social Care across the UK, we have an exciting opportunity for an experience recruiter to join our friendly team in Sutton Coldfield.
We are the largest recruitment firm in the area and have been recruiting within Social Care for over 10 years.
By joining us you’ll find we not only offer a warm desk but plenty of leads for you to work on from day one.
All Consultants will be rewarded with:
- An attractive basic salary
- One of the best commission structures within the business
- Up to 40 days holiday (including bank holidays, your birthday and Christmas off)
- Quarterly and yearly events for over performers
- Early Friday finishes for those over target
- Free parking
- Fresh fruit daily
- Private health care
- Gym contribution
All consultants are expected to:
- Generate their own leads and convert any incoming leads too.
- Take full job specs from clients, agree and negotiate terms.
- Write adverts for each role they are working on.
- Search CV’s (we have access to all of the job website you will ever need).
- Interview each candidate in full.
- Manage the recruitment process and close down offers.
All we are looking for is some experience within the recruitment industry; with strengths in business development, client retention and a track record of success.
I know there are lots of recruitment firms looking to offer you a new challenge but I don’t think many, if any, can offer you the package that we can – not only in terms of salary but support, career development, working conditions etc.
If you are unsure about applying and wish to have an informal chat about the opportunity, please contact me on my direct number: 0121 362 2326 or my mobile number: 07931 594156.
I know what the industry can be like so let me assure you that we take matters of confidentiality very seriously.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.