- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Are you an experienced Temp Desk Recruiter looking to continue working in the industry, but want to avoid cold calling and sales??? If so I have the role for you!
Based in Liverpool – £19000 – £21000 plus bonuses
My client has been established for over 4 years. With hard work and motivation, the owner and his team have grown the temporary workforce to nearly 200. This is from investing heavily within current and up to date qualifications / training and ensuring staff retention is a key priority.
The team is now expanding. With this, my client is looking for further consultants, but not to do a 360 degree process! This role would be to manage the day to day function of the temps, and manage the booking of shifts.
The main duties include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the temporary desk
- Maintain and build client relationships
- Carrying out candidate interviews, reference chasing, and ensuring compliance
- Managing the bookings of temp shifts
- You will be an experienced consultant, with previous experience working within Education, Health or Social Care recruitment.
- You will be organised and able to multitask
- You will be a team player, but also able to work on your own initiative
- Ideally a car driver but not essential
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.