- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an experienced Temp Desk Recruiter looking to continue working in the industry, but want to avoid cold calling and sales??? If so I have the role for you!
Based in Liverpool – £19000 – £21000 plus bonuses
My client has been established for over 4 years. With hard work and motivation, the owner and his team have grown the temporary workforce to nearly 200. This is from investing heavily within current and up to date qualifications / training and ensuring staff retention is a key priority.
The team is now expanding. With this, my client is looking for further consultants, but not to do a 360 degree process! This role would be to manage the day to day function of the temps, and manage the booking of shifts.
The main duties include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the temporary desk
- Maintain and build client relationships
- Carrying out candidate interviews, reference chasing, and ensuring compliance
- Managing the bookings of temp shifts
- You will be an experienced consultant, with previous experience working within Education, Health or Social Care recruitment.
- You will be organised and able to multitask
- You will be a team player, but also able to work on your own initiative
- Ideally a car driver but not essential
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.