- £25000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Recruitment Consultant – Working in Education sector – but all recruitment backgrounds considered
Location; Bristol – Driver Essential
Salary ; £20,000 – £27,000 DOE plus commission, Realistic earnings £30,000- £45,000
Due to expansion we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Recruitment Consultant to join a busy and thriving education recruitment division.
- This post is working with the Education sector, mainly long term temp placements
- Servicing existing business
- Developing existing clients to maximise potential business
- Identifying new clients to generate business
- Client visits
- Conduct candidate interviews, source top quality candidates, and develop a good rapport with all candidates.
- Filling bookings with the most appropriate candidates
- It is essential that you have prior experience of working in a fast paced recruitment agency and understand the demands of temporary recruitment
- You will be highly motivated
- You must have the ability to work to deadlines
- You will need to be in easy travelling distance of Bristol
- SEN/Education experience is highly desirable though we will consider applicants with other recruitment backgrounds – Social care and industrial particularly lend well to this sector
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to email@example.com and if you meet the above criteria I will contact you to discuss in further details. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us