- £20000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Experienced Recruitment Consultant / Sales Consultant
Salary; £20,000 – £25,000 DOE plus commission, Realistic first year earnings £35,000- £40,000
My client is a successful education recruitment firm with an excellent reputation. They’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their office near to Solihull. They offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a warm desk and lots of back office support that enables you to focus on billing
This a replacement role, so you’ll have a warm desk with plenty of clients and work and you’ll beresponsible for maintaining existing business and developing new business.
This post is working for a Recruitment Agency that provides staff in the education sector – Teachers, TA’s and support staff into schools. You’ll be running a temporary desk, though there is also the opportunity to make some perm placements.
As a Recruitment Consultant / Sales Consultant you’ll be responsible for;
• Servicing existing business
• Business development – developing existing clients to maximise potential business and identifying new clients to generate new business
• Client visits
• Conduct candidate interviews, source top quality candidates, and develop a good rapport with all candidates.
• Filling bookings with the most appropriate candidates
• We are really looking for candidates with Education recruitment experience though we will consider applicants with a social care recruitment background.
• It is essential that you have prior experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant in a fast paced recruitment agency and understand the demands of temporary recruitment
• You’ll need experience of business development / sales
• You’ll be highly motivated – the commission scheme is uncapped and for motivated hard-workers there is the potential to make a lot of money
• You must have the ability to work to deadlines
• You’ll need to be in easy travelling distance of Manchester and Liverpool
• You’ll be working for an organisation who work hard to make their Recruitment Consultants jobs easier – leaving you to focus on recruiting. They have excellent marketing strategy that puts them ahead of their competitors and ensure that they are the number 1 company for both candidates and clients.
• The earning potential is excellent – no threshold before you get commission and competitive basic salaries. There’s also the opportunity to progress up in this growing organisation.
Interested? To apply for the Recruitment Consultant role click ‘Apply’ and if you meet the above criteria I will contact you to discuss in further details.
We are looking to interview ASAP
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us