Are you an enthusiastic recruiter with health and social care recruitment experience, with experience of recruitment or workforce planning of staff ideally within the social care sector?
Are you fed up of unrealistic sales targets and KPI’s?
If so then you could be perfect for my client. They’re looking to recruit a brilliant Temp Desk Recruitment Consultant to their business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate, caring agency that puts quality at the forefront of their business. They are a leading nationwide complex care provider who support private and public social care clients.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will be primarily responsible for managing and growing an already established temp desk.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Contributing to activities in order to develop the business. using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Take an active role in the interview and selection process including, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and selecting candidates
- Managing your own case load of clients to ensure the service runs smoothly, dealing with issues that arise and implementing changes which need to be made to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Working towards KPI’s, targets and objectives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
To be considered for the Recruitment Consultant role, you will ideally possess direct experience of recruitment ideally within the social care sector.
In addition, it’s essential that you have the following:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally managing a temp desk
The basic salary for the Recruitment Consultant position is up to £24000 per annum plus performance related bonuses.
Think that the Temp Desk Recruitment Consultant role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for the Recruitment Consultant – Health Care Desk position if you have a background as any of the following: Temps Controller, Recruitment Consultant, Temp Desk Recruiter, Agency Recruiter, Social Care Recruiter, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Account Manager, Recruitment Coordinator, Business Development Manager, Talent Lead, Talent Acquisition.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.