Recruitment Consultant – London
Salary £23,000 – £30,000 +10% commission no threshold OTE £55,000
I’m currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant for a busy agency in central London. You’ll be very sales driven as there is the opportunity to earn a lot of commission. Ideally you’ll have worked in temporary recruitment but we will also consider candidates that have worked in Perms as well.
- You’ll be working within Education Recruitment, recruiting support staff, teachers and school management roles.
- You’ll be responsible for making contact with schools, arranging and attending visits and filling any bookings.
- This is a 360 recruitment role and as such we are looking for consultants that have a 360 background – in any recruitment sector
- Cold-calling is an essential part of this role, however the client I am recruiting for have an excellent reputation and invest heavily in training and support for their temps which in turn means that once you’ve got ‘your foot I the door’ it is easy to retain clients and keep getting repeat business.
- You’ll interview and recruit staff, ensuring that they are fully compliant before being sent out to yopur clients
- This post is based in a central London agency which is a very fast-paced environment.
- You need at least 1 year’s continuous employment in a sales role- ideally within a recruitment agency however we can also consider applicants with considerable cold-calling experience.
- You’ll be motivated and sales driven with the ability to work towards KPI’s and targets
- You’ll demonstrate a full understanding of the recruitment process from advertising to placement
- You’ll be commutable to central London.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura.email@example.com
For more information please call 0121 362 2318