- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join a reputable and expanding domiciliary care provider in North Leicestershire.
This is a brand new role within the business and has been created due to recent growth.
My client has recently won numerous new contracts throughout Leicestershire and requires the support of a Recruitment Coordinator to help continuously recruit staff across their network.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, ongoing support and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role as travel off site will be required
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Recruit care staff throughout the network of branches within Leicestershire
– Attend job fairs and local community centres
– Work with the Operations Manager to develop brand awareness
– Ensure all online adverts are valid and up to date
– Monitor advert responses through various sources i.e. online and postal
– Previous experience of recruiting within a similar environment (domiciliary, residential or supported living care)
– Naturally organised
– Qualifications within health and social care are not essential however would be advantageous
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us