- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Recruitment Coordinator (Social Care)
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
I am recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join a well-established domiciliary care company who provide care at home services predominantly for the elderly.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, good opportunities to progress in the future and excellent working conditions.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
– Establish and maintain employee records ensuring they are consistently kept up to date
– Organise, plan and arrange recruitment days
– Work with the Manager to identify additional recruitment and training needs
– Complete the necessary checks for all new starters including DBS and references
– Schedule new employee inductions
– Interview potential candidates
– You will need to hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
– You will need to possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
– Previous experience of working within a recruitment position in domiciliary care would be advantageous
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role as travel off site may often be required
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us