We are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Recruitment Manager to join a well-established temp staffing agency in Bearwood. Salary dependent on experience, up to £42K plus commission.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a regional branch who has several ongoing large accounts but has a lot of room for growth.
The role will largely revolve around managing a small team of recruiters, leading them to continue building their temporary staffing desk and actively participating in developing new business.
As the Recruitment Manager, you will:
- Take an active role in identifying new business opportunities
- Contribute to activities in order to develop the business. Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Work towards KPI’s, targets and objectives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Support existing team and assist in their development
To be considered for the Recruitment Manager role you will:
- Be motivated and driven
- Have previous experience with managing a temps desk
- Previous staff leadership experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.