I am currently seeking a Recruitment Manager to join my client at their offices in Hampshire.
Despite my client being a market leader within the healthcare sector, I am looking for someone who has extensive recruitment experience at levels such as; Senior Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Principal Consultant, Branch Manager etc.
Along with a highly competitive basic salary you will be rewarded with a bonus scheme, company pension, healthcare (all subject to successfully completing probation period), 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays and parking on site.
As Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for supporting each care office throughout the country helping to improve their recruitment strategies and making changes as necessarily.
Your other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Recruit care staff to provide support for care packages nationwide
– Work with each Director/Manager to identify areas for improvement
– Monitor the success of recruitment campaigns and compile reports for senior management with your findings
– Staff retention
– Introduce new recruitment strategies across the network
– Good customer service skills
– Background of working within a recruitment role or similar
– Naturally organised and strong attention to detail
– Process driving
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Interested? Apply now or send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us