- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Recruitment officer for a Domiciliary Care company in Harpenden who will be responsible for the recruitment of care staff for a busy branch. You’ll be responsible for the full recruitment process from advertising to interviews to compliance of new starters. You may previously have worked as a Recruitment Coordinator / Resourcer / Recruiter or Care coordinator and ideally will have experience of the care sector.
Your key responsibilities will to;
- Sourcing job applicants utilising various mediums including the internet, print media, job boards, headhunting, referrals etc
- Design adverts and promotional campaigns to get candidates to re-register.
- Arrange and attend recruitment fairs and events as required.
- Contacting candidates to understand availability and appetite for current available roles
- Organise an initial interview and registration as soon as possible with all new applicants to determine skills and qualifications
- Managing the candidate database and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date with all activity
- Ensure they have appropriate paperwork for the candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK and that it complies with the regulations
- Working with Central Compliance to obtain all documentation including references and enhanced DBS checks on all applicants, chasing where applicable.
- Ensure all qualification certificates are checked and copied for the candidates file if required.
- You’ll have a strong understanding of the recruitment cycle
- You’ll be results driven and be someone who strives to hit targets
- You’ll understand the reference checking and DBS process
- You’ll be able to work under your own initiative and think of new ways to attract care staff
- Ideally we are looking for somebody who has previous experience of recruiting in the care sector
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us