- £18000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for Recruitment Officer role for a domiciliary care company in central Birmingham. You’ll be responsible for recruiting care staff for the branch, and may will need to have some experience of recruiting staff and you may have worked previously as an internal recruiter or a care coordinator. Your role will entail managing the full recruitment process from advertising to interviews and ensuring that the staff headcount is continually growing. My client can offer a competitive salary plus performance based monthly bonus.
Your key responsibilities will to attract and find candidates, conduct interviews, manage the paperwork process for new starters and ensure that all staff files remain compliant.
- Sourcing job applicants utilising various mediums including the internet, print media, job boards, headhunting, referrals etc
- Design adverts and promotional campaigns to incentivise candidates to re-register.
- Arrange and attend recruitment fairs and events as required.
- Contacting candidates to understand availability and appetite for current available roles
- Organise an initial interview and registration as soon as possible with all new applicants to determine skills and qualifications
- Managing the candidate database and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date with all activity
- Ensure they have appropriate paperwork for the candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK and that it complies with the regulations
- Working with Central Compliance to obtain all documentation including references and enhanced DBS checks on all applicants, chasing where applicable.
- Ensure all qualification certificates are checked and copied for the candidates file if required.
- You’ll have a strong understanding of the recruitment cycle
- You’ll be results driven and be someone who strives to hit targets
- Ideally you will have recruited care staff before and understand the DBS and compliance procedures
- You’ll have experience of working in a professional environment
- You’ll be able to work under your own initiative
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us