- £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join a well-established domiciliary care company who provide care at home services predominantly for the elderly.
You don’t have to have a background of working within care however some care experience would be desirable. You will be required to take part in an on call rota which may needed you to cover care shifts if staff are off sick.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, paid mileage, good opportunities to progress in the future and excellent working conditions.
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role as travel off site will be required
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
– Recruit care staff
– Complete the necessary checks for all new starters including DBS and references
– Ensure all marketing material is kept up to date
– Help to interview potential candidates
– Organise, plan and attend recruitment days
– Monitor compliance
– With the support of the Care Manager and Director; visit local community centres, distribute leaflets and raise awareness of the company
– Help to train new starters
– Previous experience of working within a sales or recruitment position
– Outgoing personality
– Confident when speaking in front of groups of people
– GCSE’s including Maths and English
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us