- £18000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for a Recruitment Officer to recruit and manage the compliance process for a domiciliary care company in Solihull. You’ll have some experience in recruiting staff in care, in a role such as recruiter, compliance officer, care coordinator, care supervisor, internal recruiter. Your role will entail advertising, sourcing, interviewing, paperwork compliance and booking training in and you will be instrumental in helping the business to grow and develop through sound recruitment processes.
As a Recruitment Officer, your key responsibilities will to attract and find candidates, conduct interviews, manage the paperwork process for new starters and ensure that all staff files remain compliant.
This will include;
- Sourcing job applicants utilising various mediums including the internet, print media, job boards, headhunting, referrals etc.
- Design adverts and promotional campaigns to incentivise candidates to re-register.
- Arrange and attend recruitment fairs and events as required.
- Contacting candidates to understand availability and appetite for current available roles
- Organise an initial interview and registration as soon as possible with all new applicants to determine skills and qualifications
- Managing the candidate database and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date with all activity
- Ensure they have appropriate paperwork for the candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK and that it complies with the regulations
- Working with Central Compliance to obtain all documentation including references and enhanced DBS checks on all applicants, chasing where applicable.
- Ensure all qualification certificates are checked and copied for the candidates file if required.
- Ideally you will have recruited care staff before and understand the DBS and compliance procedures
- You may be a care coordinator looking for a different role
- You’ll be results driven and be someone who strives to hit targets
- You’ll have experience of working in a professional environment
- You’ll be able to work under your own initiative
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us