- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Looking for a Senior health and social care Recruitment Consultant to manage a team of 4, overseeing the temp desks. Desirable salary of £25K plus £5K bonus!
My client has been established for over 4 years. With hard work and motivation, the owner and his team have grown the temporary workforce to over 5000 hours. This is from investing heavily within current and up to date qualifications / training and ensuring staff retention is a key priority.
The team is now expanding. With this, my client is looking for a Team Leader to manage 4 consultants and concentrate on business development
The main duties include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the temporary team
- Maintain and build client relationships
- Develop and implement a robust business plan
- Work against and exceed KPIs
- You will be an experienced consultant, with previous experience working within Education, Health or Social Care recruitment.
- You will be organised and able to multitask
- You will be a team player, but also able to work on your own initiative
- You will be able to demonstrate strong sales acumen including business development
- You will be able to demonstrate leadership skills, including motivational qualities
- You will need to be a car driver, as client visits are encouraged
Interviews to be held ASAP!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.