- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West End
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity become available for my client who is a Newspaper Publisher, have recently experienced growth and expansion, and, are now looking to hire a Media Sales Executive.
You will be required to build a network of key contacts through cold calling, emails and face to face meetings and proactively engage in social meetings and networking.
The role of the Media Sales Executive
You will be a proven Sales Executive, with a good track record of closing business over the telephone & face to face. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and asking for business.
A minimum of 2 years sales experience is essential within an media or publishing sector would be of advantage however full product training will be offered.
The Media Telesales Executive
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be confident at calling and have excellent written communication skills. Having tenacity and tact in written communication is a must. The candidate must show that they can stand out and get their personality across.
- Have a strong results orientation, with the commitment and drive to achieve a new business goal in a demanding and competitive business environment.
- Be passionate about closing business, with a “can do” attitude and ability to work independently when needed.
- High level of business awareness to help build credibility with the prospect, spot potential opportunities within a peer group or industry sector.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills to build a solid and persuasive business case, overcome objections, use solid supporting information where necessary, and ensure sales opportunities are managed to a successful conclusion.
- This is very much an opportunity to build incredible contacts while earning a great wage at the same time
The Package for the Internal Telesales Executive
– £24,000.00 -£28,00.00 OTE £50,000.00 – uncapped
– Free Car Parking
– Career Progression
– Free meals & festivals
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where no 2 days are the same and due to the growth promotion within is achievable, send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308