- £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Regional Accountant (EMEA)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000
Benefits: Bonus 10%, Pension, Healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with at least three years’ experience to join the EMEA shared services team of a global software company based in Birmingham.
We are looking for someone that has a passion for accounting and that is looking to work in a forward thinking team that embraces change and finding better ways of working.
You will work within the EMEA shares services team and will be responsible for the following areas:
- Processing banking and cash transactions across EMEA countries
- Processing AR Revenue journals, Deferred Revenue journals and Fixed Asset transactions across EMEA entities
- Preparing month-end reconciliations for Bank/PIP accounts, Deferred Revenue, Fixed Assets and AR/reserves across processed entities
- Various other accounting duties as required
Education / Work Experience:
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Three or more years’ experience in finance and accounting
- Experience of other EMEA accounting standards would be an added advantage
Skills / Competencies:
- Comprehensive knowledge of all accounting functional areas and principles
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills as well as time / resource management skills
- Strong computer skills, accounting systems skills, MS office tools
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us