We’re looking for an Area Manager to work for our client. Salary up to £42K plus car allowance.
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults within residential and supported living services. They strive to exceed quality and aim for outstanding care and support.
If you can demonstrate experience of supporting clients with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs then you could be perfect for our client, and we’d love to see your CV.
This role is to oversee 8 separate Supported Living services across Ladywood, Mosely, Wychall and Hall Green. The service consists of around 30 clients living with learning disabilities and autism. The successful candidate will be supported by a strong Deputy Area Manager and further Team Leaders.
You will travel around your services but will be based in a regional office in Ladywood.
- Hold CQC registration for the services
- Liaising with commissioners and external professionals to maintain good working relationship
- Ensuring the services and their resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently
- Promoting a caring environment which provides clients with a high standard of specialised support
- Supporting and mentoring a large staff team
- Experience of supporting clients with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs
- Additional experience of working to a high management standard that enables a care service to meet or exceed the CQC standards
- Further experience of staff management and support
- The NVQ / QCF level 5 leadership and management
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Manager within a learning disability residential service
- A full driving licence is needed for this role
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.