- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
With over 20 years history my Client is one of the largest Independent Distributors within the Steel Storage sector trading in the UK and Europe. They are offering the right candidate a great career opportunity and in addition…..
- A Basic Salary of £35,000 + a realistic £25k Commission (which is open ended)
- Company Car, Laptop and mobile
- Pension and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
- Full product Training as well as ongoing support and coaching
As a successful Regional Sales Manager, you will increase the business’ market share and growth across the company’s product range through effective management of sales and pricing strategies through various Clients /Sectors and in addition on a daily basis you will:
- Identify and nurture relationships with new distributors and work closely with existing clients to increase revenues and net margin.
- Develop new accounts whilst delivering high standards of customer service.
- Establish and review distributor sales plans and targets – exploring current and new partners to grow business through this channel to market.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities and distributor accounts.
As a Successful Regional Sales Manager – Storage Industry you MUST have previous Storage industry Sales Experience and be able to prove your success selling into Distributors
- You must also have a minimum of 5 years Business Development / Field based Account Management experience and be able to demonstrate that you have consistently achieved targets and budgets.
- You will be an individual who can contribute to the team effort but also be self-motivated and have the ability to work alone
- You will possess a Full clean driving licence
- You will need to have Spatial skills with technical drawing /CAD skills/surveying skills
- Selling and Presentation skills (preferably formally trained)
- You will need to be Commercially aware with a good understanding of business to business sales
As the appointed Regional Sales Manager you will be based from home and you will be covering the North East, therefore ideal locations would be Yorkshire, Sheffield, Leeds, M1, M62 Corridor
Residence within this region is essential and extensive travel and some overnight stays will be necessary.
To apply for this role please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.