I am recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join my client who are a national provider of home care, nursing and live in care services to adults living within their own homes. You will be predominately home based, however, you will need to be flexible to travel throughout the South West and South Wales to visit clients and other sites within the network. Salary up to £40K.
A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role The Position:
As a specialist Nurse you will support and continuously improve the clinical governance and quality of care delivered to customers
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Write and review care plans, support managers with clinical supervisions and assessments and train and mentor our carers in the field
- Visit carers in branch to complete specialist training
- Support Branch Managers with customer assessments and reviews
- Provide clinical guidance and support to colleagues and customers
- Assist with the overflow of any work from Regional Clinical Leads
- Liaise with the Regional Care Director to offer support, as needed
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments and individuals throughout the organisation
The Person: To be considered for the Clinical Lead role, you will need the following:
- Active NMC Nursing PIN
- Flexible towards travel to visit clients/branches
- Able to deal with complex and sometimes difficult situations
- Strong clinical background/knowledge and able to confidently demonstrate this with both lone working and as part of a team
- Car Allowance
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Extensive staff discount programme
- Performance related pay rewards
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.