- £33000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continuing growth and success My Client is now looking to appoint a Regional Distributor Manager to be part of the already successful team. This is an established position selling through trade distributors, but the ability to find and develop new accounts and deliver high standards of customer service is essential. Product Training will be available, as will ongoing support and coaching to achieve targets.
With over 20 years history my Client is one of the largest Independent Distributors within the steel Storage sector to trade in the UK and Europe.
• Salary: £33,000 + £18KComisiion which is open ended bonus
• Company Car
• Company laptop and mobile telephone
• Worksaver Pension
• Life Assurance
• 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
• As a successful business Distributor Manager you will increase the business’ market share and growth across the company’s product range through effective management of sales and pricing strategies through multiple distributors.
• Identify and nurture relationships with new distributors and work more closely with existing distributors to increase revenues and net margin.
• Determine and implement plans to meet business development targets through the distributor sales channel in line with company goals.
• Establish/review distributor sales plans and targets – exploring current and new partners to grow business through this channel to market.
• Take responsibility for financial control within budgetary remit and achieve company margins and contributions.
• Provide distributors with individual sales and site/project management support.
• Identify and develop new market opportunities and distributor accounts.
• Train distributors in all aspects of the companies business to a high standard.
As a business Distributor Manager you MUST have previous Storage industry Experience and be able to prove your success selling into Distributors
You must have previously worked as a Business Development / Field based Account management and be able to demonstrate that you have consistently achieved targets and budgets.
An individual who can contribute to the team effort but is a self-starter, who will work on their own initiative and motivation.
• Full clean driving licence
• Spatial skills with technical drawing /CAD skills
• Selling and Presentation skills (preferably formally trained)
• Commercially aware with a good understanding of business to business sales
• Practical, ideally with an understanding of engineering and/or building disciplines
• Educated to A Level Standard
You will be based from home, however ideally you will live within the M4 Corridor/South West possibly based near Bristol, Swindon, Maidenhead, Slough, Thames Valley, Bath
Residence within this region is essential and extensive travel and some overnight stays will be necessary.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to email@example.com or call on 0121 362 2309