- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit for an experienced Regional Finance Manager to take up a post within a social care organisation. The role has an emphasis on providing commercial information and added value to the organisations processes. The Finance Manager will play a pivotal role within the business to increase the control measures around budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
As the Regional Finance Manager you’ll manage your own finance team and have exposure to the wider finance and non-finance functions within the business ensuring that all variables from internal and external operations are taken into account. This will include;
- Comprehensive regular Regional/Branch management reporting,
- Measurement on performance & efficiencies (Regional KPIs monitoring),
- Monthly reforecasting of Regional/Branch targets
- Establish, create & maintain appropriate processes/systems to ensure effective financial and business controls
- Assist in maintaining accounting and internal controls in line with group and externally accepted practice.
- Provide detail analysis and information for management and board level to support business critical decisions.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Group management accounts, forecasts and key performance indicators.
- Process weekly/monthly regional billing to external clients ensuring accuracy and quality of data is right first time
- Support and ensure tight management of Regional/Branch debt balances
- Analysing any variances at month end and providing commentary
- Weekly reporting of current business performance using regional and branch data
- Assist in the production of annual budgets and short term forecasts with the implementation of budgetary controls.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management accounts information and KPIs.
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have experience as a Finance Manager and the ability to communicate at all levels, build relationships and develop processes.
- Need a formal accountancy qualification (full or part) ideally CIMA, previous exposure to a multi-site environment and experience of using SAGE 200 and other reporting suites.
- Have good experience of management accounting, costing analysis
- Be a good manager and motivator of staff
- Need to be a driver as frequent travel to branch sites is required
Interested? To be considered for the Regional Finance Manager post, please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us