I am recruiting for a Regional Manager to take responsibility for a cluster of franchised domiciliary care branches within areas to include; Reading, Wokingham, Ealing, Epsom, Elmbridge and Hounslow to name a few.
Along with a very competitive basic salary of up to £38,000, you will be rewarded with a company car allowance, company mobile phone and laptop, performance related bonus plus much more.
As a brand-new role within the company, this is a developing position however your core responsibilities will be to provide ongoing support to new and existing franchisees to help establish and grow their businesses.
It is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License as frequent travel is required as part of this role.
As the Regional Manager, your duties will include, but are limited too;
- Work with new franchise owners to help establish their business and provide ongoing support
- Ensure that each franchise is following the company wide model and raise any concerns, where needed
- Assist with identifying and sourcing suitable offices as well as the recruitment within branch
- Provide regular reports about the performance of each branch, ready to be reviewed by the Operations Manager
- Attend individual branch and companywide meetings, as needed
- Develop relationships with franchisees and care staff
- Experience of working within social care, ideally at a similar level
- Strong business development skills
- Experience of working either as a franchisee within social care or experience of supporting other business owners at a regional/operations level
- Able to confidently manage your own diary
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.