I am recruiting for a Regional Manager to take responsibility for a cluster of franchised domiciliary care branches across London.
Along with a very competitive basic salary of up to £38,000, you will be rewarded with; car allowance, company mobile phone and laptop, performance related bonus plus much more.
This is a developing position however your core responsibilities will be to provide ongoing support to new and existing franchisees to help establish and grow their businesses.
It is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License as frequent travel is required as part of this role.
I am keen to speak to people living within commutable locations to include; Barking, Barnet, Brentwood, Bromley, Camden, Chelsea, Ealing, Enfield, Fulham, Harrow, Lewisham, Southend, Wandsworth.
As the Regional Manager, your duties will include:
- Work with new franchise owners to help establish their business and provide ongoing support
- Ensure that each franchise is following the company wide model and raise any concerns, where needed
- Assist with identifying and sourcing suitable offices as well as the recruitment within branch
- Provide regular reports about the performance of each branch, ready to be reviewed by the Operations Manager
- Attend individual branch and companywide meetings, as needed
- Develop relationships with franchisees and care staff
- Experience of working within social care at a similar level
- Strong business development skills is a must
- Ideally franchise business model experience
- Able to confidently manage your own diary
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.